We have the answer for “I could take it or leave it, honestly” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“I could take it or leave it, honestly” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “I could take it or leave it, honestly”. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “I could take it or leave it, honestly” crossword clue should be:
- MEH (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HONESTLY (adverb)
- in an honest manner
- (used as intensives reflecting the speaker’s attitude) it is sincerely the case that
- LEAVE (verb)
- leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- LEAVE (noun)
- the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- the act of departing politely
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Actor Devine of “The Righteous Gemstones” Crossword Clue
- “When are you getting here?” response: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “That ___ too close for comfort!” Crossword Clue
- Room’s boundary Crossword Clue
- Pictogram in a text Crossword Clue
- Nickname of Argentinean soccer star Messi Crossword Clue
- Lakers small forward who won the NBA MVP for two straight seasons twice (2009 and 2010, 2012 and 2013): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Web page code: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Rugged vehicle that debuted during WWII Crossword Clue
- Quite hungry Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.