We have the answer for I lost interest acronym spelled out by the starts of four answers in this puzzle crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
I lost interest acronym spelled out by the starts of four answers in this puzzle Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Pet annoyance Crossword Clue
- Derided from the stands Crossword Clue
- Was as successful and enjoyable as early conjecture and predictions suggested it would be [67-Across: Met expectations] Crossword Clue
- Feints on the ice NYT Crossword Clue
- Kia sedan Crossword Clue
- Cheech of Cheech & Chong Crossword Clue
- Junior Crossword Clue
- Big name in travel guides Crossword Clue
- Tirade Crossword Clue
- Dined Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ACRONYM (noun)
- a word formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name and pronounced as one word
- INTEREST (verb)
- be on the mind of
- be of importance or consequence
- INTEREST (noun)
- a reason for wanting something done
- a diversion that occupies one’s time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.