We have the answer for I see a mouse! crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
I see a mouse! Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for I see a mouse!. This clue last appeared December 10, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the I see a mouse! crossword clue should be:
- EEK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOUSE (verb)
- to go stealthily or furtively
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- MOUSE (noun)
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Cardiac fitness exam Crossword Clue
- Less forthright Crossword Clue
- Onetime residents of Russia’s Winter Palace Crossword Clue
- Due financially Crossword Clue
- Clear the ___ Crossword Clue
- Like morning grass Crossword Clue
- Connection at an airport? Crossword Clue
- Dr. Scholl’s offerings Crossword Clue
- Took potshots Crossword Clue
- Hot-tempered Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.