We have the answer for Identify crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Identify Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Identify. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Identify crossword clue should be:
- PEG (3 letters)
- NAME (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IDENTIFY (verb)
- give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property
- identify as in botany or biology, for example
- NAME (verb)
- assign a specified (usually proper) proper name to
- give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of
- NAME (noun)
- family based on male descent
- a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tech exec Crossword Clue
- Nest EGGs for the future Crossword Clue
- Pigeon sounds Crossword Clue
- Just okay Crossword Clue
- Taken by mouth Crossword Clue
- Wood-shaping machine Crossword Clue
- Run __ (go wild) Crossword Clue
- A long way off Crossword Clue
- Soccer cheer Crossword Clue
- Rich with vegetation Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.