We have the answer for “Il Trovatore,” for one crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Il Trovatore,” for one Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Il Trovatore,” for one. This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Il Trovatore,” for one crossword clue should be:
- OPERA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OPERA (noun)
- a building where musical dramas are performed
- a commercial browser
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Some Starbucks orders NYT Crossword Clue
- Physicians’ grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- – Crossword Clue
- Settles for the night NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheap ticket spec NYT Crossword Clue
- Clicked NYT Crossword Clue
- “We ___ the loudest when we ___ to ourselves”: Eric Hoffer NYT Crossword Clue
- Completely wreck Crossword Clue
- Bank earnings: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Stand for a shot NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.