We have the answer for Image captured with Shift+Command+3 on a Mac crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Image captured with Shift+Command+3 on a Mac Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Image captured with Shift+Command+3 on a Mac. This clue last appeared November 14, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Image captured with Shift+Command+3 on a Mac crossword clue should be:
- SCREENSHOT (10 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMAND (noun)
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- COMMAND (verb)
- exercise authoritative control or power over
- look down on
- IMAGE (noun)
- an iconic mental representation
- a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface
- IMAGE (verb)
- imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind
- render visible, as by means of MRI
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tales passed down through generations NYT Crossword Clue
- Brontë and Dickinson, for two NYT Crossword Clue
- “Dexter” airer, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Rock’s Joan ___ & the Blackhearts NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a bad day for a picnic, say NYT Crossword Clue
- High-society, metaphorically NYT Crossword Clue
- The “A” of U.A.E. NYT Crossword Clue
- One-eighty Crossword Clue
- Start getting paid, as an athlete NYT Crossword Clue
- Turn clockwise or counterclockwise NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.