We have the answer for Impertinent sort crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Impertinent sort Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Impertinent sort. This clue last appeared September 17, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Impertinent sort crossword clue should be:
- SNIP (4 letters)
- SNOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPERTINENT (adjective)
- improperly forward or bold
- not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- SNOT (noun)
- a person regarded as arrogant and annoying
- nasal mucus
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Home to California’s Limekiln State Park NYT Crossword Clue
- Go with the ___ Crossword Clue
- Uncommon member of a high school band NYT Crossword Clue
- Polecats, raccoons, squirrels, etc. NYT Crossword Clue
- Signature scent introduced in 1968 NYT Crossword Clue
- Renée ___ Goldsberry of “Hamilton” NYT Crossword Clue
- No longer happening Crossword Clue
- Cheese from the south of Italy NYT Crossword Clue
- Brazilian’s place NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternative to blinds NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.