We have the answer for Improbable sports win, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Improbable sports win, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Improbable sports win, say. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Improbable sports win, say crossword clue should be:
- UPSET (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPROBABLE (adjective)
- not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- too improbable to admit of belief
- UPSET (adjective)
- having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom
- afflicted with or marked by anxious uneasiness or trouble or grief
- UPSET (noun)
- the act of upsetting something
- a physical condition in which there is a disturbance of normal functioning
- UPSET (verb)
- form metals with a swage
- cause to overturn from an upright or normal position
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Stay-at-home ___ Crossword Clue
- “Neither this ___ that” Crossword Clue
- Voice ___, sound taping device that was widely used before smartphones Crossword Clue
- Tic ___ (mint) Crossword Clue
- Type of dance with clicking sounds Crossword Clue
- Like a person that shows no emotion (anagram of “coits”) Crossword Clue
- Salinger novel) Crossword Clue
- “A ___ formality” (insignificant) Crossword Clue
- Fragrant spray-on scent, say Crossword Clue
- Exclamation of surprise Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.