We have the answer for Impulsive sorts? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Impulsive sorts? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Impulsive sorts?. This clue last appeared January 29, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Impulsive sorts? crossword clue should be:
- NEURONS (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPULSIVE (adjective)
- determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason
- having the power of driving or impelling
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Something made off the cuff? NYT Crossword Clue
- Boarding school where tailcoats are part of the dress code NYT Crossword Clue
- A car that won’t start is a common one in horror films NYT Crossword Clue
- Neither blows it nor crushes it NYT Crossword Clue
- Affectionate attention, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Furbys or fidget spinners, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Diane Sawyer’s real first name NYT Crossword Clue
- Lead-in to X, Y or Z NYT Crossword Clue
- Grabs lunch, say NYT Crossword Clue
- TV screen option, for short NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.