We have the answer for In ballet, a tiptoes spinning of the body. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
In ballet, a tiptoes spinning of the body. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for In ballet, a tiptoes spinning of the body.. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the In ballet, a tiptoes spinning of the body. crossword clue should be:
- PIROUETTE (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIROUETTE (noun)
- (ballet) a rapid spin of the body (especially on the toes as in ballet)
- PIROUETTE (verb)
- do a pirouette, usually as part of a dance
- SPINNING (noun)
- creating thread
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- French for island, goes before “de France”. Crossword Clue
- Study of the customs of nonliterate peoples. Crossword Clue
- What Tom Hanks was, in a 1988 film. Crossword Clue
- Whichever thing. Crossword Clue
- Leading public broadcast service in the US. Crossword Clue
- Active ingredient in many bug sprays. Crossword Clue
- Group of smart students who lack social skills. Crossword Clue
- He wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Crossword Clue
- Daily low-priced meal, __ Special. Crossword Clue
- Arabian country, home to Muscat. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.