We have the answer for In case crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
In case Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Commit an illegal act NYT Crossword Clue
- March Madness number NYT Crossword Clue
- Exam for jrs. NYT Crossword Clue
- Duty NYT Crossword Clue
- Midmonth date Crossword Clue
- Many treasured heirlooms NYT Crossword Clue
- Stay fresh NYT Crossword Clue
- Loved from afar, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Crushing on NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor Jared Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASE (noun)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- CASE (verb)
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.