We have the answer for In holdall, keeping top of tea caddy crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for In holdall, keeping top of tea caddy crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
In holdall, keeping top of tea caddy Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Attempt to grab bottom or hip Crossword Clue
- At the crease Crossword Clue
- Encouraged to be terribly rude about golf Crossword Clue
- Recluse Crossword Clue
- Embed Crossword Clue
- Rodent round knotted tree in peaceful place Crossword Clue
- Fluid-filled mattress Crossword Clue
- Keep? Crossword Clue
- Redress Crossword Clue
- Egged on Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BATTING (noun)
- stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- (baseball) the batter’s attempt to get on base
- KEEPING (noun)
- the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- the act of retaining something
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the In holdall, keeping top of tea caddy crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.