We have the answer for In that case crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
In that case Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for In that case. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the In that case crossword clue should be:
- IFSO (4 letters)
- THEN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CASE (noun)
- a specific size and style of type within a type family
- an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- CASE (verb)
- enclose in, or as if in, a case
- look over, usually with the intention to rob
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Woodcutting tool as some spell it Crossword Clue
- Jeri Ryan’s role on Star Trek: Picard Crossword Clue
- Certain evening broadcast Crossword Clue
- Shocked reaction Crossword Clue
- Not just short on Crossword Clue
- Large flat piece of clay Crossword Clue
- I’m cool with that Crossword Clue
- Initial bet in poker Crossword Clue
- Medical tube Crossword Clue
- Command-Z on a Mac Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.