We have the answer for In the cards crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
In the cards Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for In the cards. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the In the cards crossword clue should be:
- LIKELY (6 letters)
- FATED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FATED (adjective)
- (usually followed by `to’) determined by tragic fate
- LIKELY (adjective)
- likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- expected to become or be; in prospect
- LIKELY (adverb)
- with considerable certainty; without much doubt
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Show of hands Crossword Clue
- Cognizant NYT Crossword Clue
- Penguin predators Crossword Clue
- Pop’s mom Crossword Clue
- Closest confidant, modernly Crossword Clue
- Conform, musically Crossword Clue
- “The quality of mercy ___ strained” Crossword Clue
- Laundry load NYT Crossword Clue
- Rejuvenation station Crossword Clue
- Hill of CNN Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.