7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue In very few words, we have the answer below.
In very few words 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue In very few words in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- SUCCINCT (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUCCINCT (adjective)
- briefly giving the gist of something.
- WORDS (noun)
- an angry dispute.
- words making up the dialogue of a play.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Forecasters’ instruments – 7 Little Words
- Pencil ends – 7 Little Words
- Like a geode – 7 Little Words
- Emulate ty pennington – 7 Little Words
- Made a “catty” remark – 7 Little Words
- Learned – 7 Little Words
- Not live – 7 Little Words
- Competitive scrabble need – 7 Little Words
- Wedding wear – 7 Little Words
- Many a screenplay – 7 Little Words