7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Inclination, we have the answer below.
Inclination 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Inclination in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PREFERENCE (10 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PREFERENCE (noun)
- a strong liking.
- a predisposition in favor of something.
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Piggy – 7 Little Words
- Denoted – 7 Little Words
- Athlete In Sochi Or Rio – 7 Little Words
- Most Sesame Street Denizens – 7 Little Words
- Outlaw’s Activity – 7 Little Words
- Person Overseeing One’s Work – 7 Little Words
- NFL’s New England Team – 7 Little Words
- Underway – 7 Little Words
- Readying For Shipment – 7 Little Words
- Moved Toward – 7 Little Words