We have the answer for Increase in pay crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Increase in pay Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Increase in pay. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Increase in pay crossword clue should be:
- RAISE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCREASE (noun)
- the amount by which something increases
- the act of increasing something
- INCREASE (verb)
- become bigger or greater in amount
- make bigger or more
- PAY (verb)
- cancel or discharge a debt
- PAY (noun)
- something that remunerates
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Sound made by a lamb Crossword Clue
- Spelling contest Crossword Clue
- Summer sign of the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
- Horror filmmaker Roth Crossword Clue
- 1993 #3 hit for Duran Duran about grieving a friend: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- “When ___ Loved Me” (“Toy Story 2” song) Crossword Clue
- Factual Crossword Clue
- Good thing to have Crossword Clue
- Deliberately ignore Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.