We have the answer for Increased in breadth: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Increased in breadth: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Increased in breadth:. This clue last appeared March 15, 2023 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Increased in breadth: crossword clue should be:
- WIDENED (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INCREASED (adjective)
- made greater in size or amount or degree
- BREADTH (noun)
- the extent of something from side to side
- the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Best type of situation: Crossword Clue
- In a valiant manner: Crossword Clue
- Far from sophisticated: Crossword Clue
- Animal at Yellowstone National Park: Crossword Clue
- Stock up on again Crossword Clue
- Teacher’s helper Crossword Clue
- Make really angry: Crossword Clue
- Not firing on all cylinders: Crossword Clue
- Lehar operetta “The Merry _____”: Crossword Clue
- When a ball may be dropped: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.