We have the answer for Indefinite amount crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Indefinite amount Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Indefinite amount. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Indefinite amount crossword clue should be:
- ANY (3 letters)
- SOME (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends January 1 1970 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDEFINITE (adjective)
- not decided or not known
- vague or not clearly defined or stated
- AMOUNT (noun)
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- a quantity of money
- AMOUNT (verb)
- add up in number or quantity
- develop into
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- See 26-Across Crossword Clue
- Smoothly charming Crossword Clue
- Jingling things on rings Crossword Clue
- Each one in a square is 90° Crossword Clue
- U-Haul vans, for example Crossword Clue
- Sponsored Instagram posts Crossword Clue
- No longer lying down in bed Crossword Clue
- Grain served with orange chicken Crossword Clue
- Pole that holds a sail Crossword Clue
- “That just doesn’t ___ like a good idea” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.