We have the answer for Indian condiment with a mango variety crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Indian condiment with a mango variety Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Indian condiment with a mango variety. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Indian condiment with a mango variety crossword clue should be:
- CHUTNEY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHUTNEY (noun)
- a spicy condiment made of chopped fruits or vegetables cooked in vinegar and sugar with ginger and spices
- CONDIMENT (noun)
- a preparation (a sauce or relish or spice) to enhance flavor or enjoyment
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Like most colleges Crossword Clue
- See 64-Across Crossword Clue
- Shed tears Crossword Clue
- Angelic rings Crossword Clue
- With 15-Across 1990 Christmas film featuring inept burglars Crossword Clue
- Actress Longoria Crossword Clue
- Place to enter a PIN Crossword Clue
- Mine find Crossword Clue
- Goal of an accord Crossword Clue
- Sheltered inlet Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.