We have the answer for India’s continent crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
India’s continent Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for India’s continent. This clue last appeared January 23, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the India’s continent crossword clue should be:
- ASIA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONTINENT (adjective)
- abstaining from sexual intercourse
- CONTINENT (noun)
- one of the large landmasses of the earth
- the European mainland
- INDIA (noun)
- a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia; second most populous country in the world; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Person who stares Crossword Clue
- Black bird that caws Crossword Clue
- Egyptian boy king Crossword Clue
- ‘It’s my turn now’ Crossword Clue
- More peculiar Crossword Clue
- Extreme fright Crossword Clue
- Capital of Arkansas Crossword Clue
- Oven’s countdown device Crossword Clue
- Mothers of lambs Crossword Clue
- Impolite look Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.