We have the answer for Industry giant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Industry giant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Industry giant. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Industry giant crossword clue should be:
- CZAR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INDUSTRY (noun)
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- persevering determination to perform a task
- CZAR (noun)
- a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)
- a person having great power
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Certain subtracted sum Crossword Clue
- South seas nation Crossword Clue
- Ludicrously comical Crossword Clue
- Eye unsubtly Crossword Clue
- Transgress Crossword Clue
- Apple desktops Crossword Clue
- High-tech car key Crossword Clue
- Pyrenees nation Crossword Clue
- Vexed feeling Crossword Clue
- Show with ‘Valjean’s Confession’ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.