We have the answer for Ingenuity org. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ingenuity org. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ingenuity org.. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ingenuity org. crossword clue should be:
- NASA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INGENUITY (noun)
- the property of being ingenious
- the power of creative imagination
- NASA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- DVR pioneer Crossword Clue
- Golfer’s involuntary wrist spasms while putting, with “the” NYT Crossword Clue
- Chances Crossword Clue
- Pop singer’s nickname that omits 51-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Hexagon bordering two rectangles NYT Crossword Clue
- “Bee-you-tiful!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Churn NYT Crossword Clue
- Portion Crossword Clue
- Motorist’s offense, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Chairs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.