We have the answer for Ingredient in some gummies crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ingredient in some gummies Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ingredient in some gummies. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ingredient in some gummies crossword clue should be:
- THC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
- THC (noun)
- psychoactive substance present in marijuana
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Like some passes Crossword Clue
- “Ciao for now” Crossword Clue
- Blueberry gatherer, in a book Crossword Clue
- Old computer insert, casually Crossword Clue
- “I’m getting verklempt,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Mechanical pencil maker Crossword Clue
- Lovable dunderheads Crossword Clue
- Atlanta-headquartered org. Crossword Clue
- Miller’s everyman Crossword Clue
- Suvari of “American Pie” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.