We have the answer for Inlet crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Inlet Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Inlet. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Inlet crossword clue should be:
- BAY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAY (noun)
- a small recess opening off a larger room
- an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- BAY (verb)
- bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- utter in deep prolonged tones
- BAY (adjective)
- (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
- INLET (noun)
- an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
- an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Hydrocarbon suffix Crossword Clue
- Em halves Crossword Clue
- Showed indifference Crossword Clue
- Bank statement no Crossword Clue
- Prefix with athlete Crossword Clue
- King of the jungle Crossword Clue
- — -mo Crossword Clue
- “This — outrage!” Crossword Clue
- Diner dessert Crossword Clue
- Take a gander Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.