We have the answer for Insensitive person crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Insensitive person Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Insensitive person. This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Insensitive person crossword clue should be:
- BOOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSENSITIVE (adjective)
- deficient in human sensibility; not mentally or morally sensitive
- not responsive to physical stimuli
- PERSON (noun)
- a human being
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Obstinately biased person Crossword Clue
- Facsimile message (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Very modest person Crossword Clue
- Named (book) Crossword Clue
- Suppress rebellion Crossword Clue
- Christmas songs Crossword Clue
- Dessert for dolt? Crossword Clue
- Not sensible Crossword Clue
- Unhurried Crossword Clue
- Exam result Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.