We have the answer for Instruction to a dog, perhaps crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Instruction to a dog, perhaps Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Instruction to a dog, perhaps. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Instruction to a dog, perhaps crossword clue should be:
- STAY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INSTRUCTION (noun)
- the profession of a teacher
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
- PERHAPS (adverb)
- by chance
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Pen drive’s port: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Zoom alternative Crossword Clue
- Billboard displays, for short Crossword Clue
- Nephew’s sibling Crossword Clue
- Say “Cheers!” in French Crossword Clue
- “Only one ___ customer” Crossword Clue
- Baby beagle, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Answering machine sound effect Crossword Clue
- Say “Cheers!” in Irish and Scottish Gaelic Crossword Clue
- Frozen cubes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.