We have the answer for Intensify, with ‘up’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Intensify, with ‘up’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Intensify, with ‘up’. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Intensify, with ‘up’ crossword clue should be:
- AMP (3 letters)
- STEP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INTENSIFY (verb)
- become more intense
- make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- AMP (noun)
- a nucleotide found in muscle cells and important in metabolism; reversibly convertible to ADP and ATP
- the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Cork’s country Crossword Clue
- Mideast noble Crossword Clue
- Charlemagne’s realm: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Sound of a dinner bell Crossword Clue
- Nary a soul Crossword Clue
- Pronoun pair Crossword Clue
- Morsel in some muffins Crossword Clue
- Out of Danger NYT Crossword Clue
- Help out Crossword Clue
- Humdrum Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.