We have the answer for Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Iraqi city on the Shatt al Arab crossword clue should be:
- BASRA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASRA (noun)
- the second largest city in Iraq; an oil port in southern Iraq
- CITY (noun)
- people living in a large densely populated municipality
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Reacting to a touchdown, maybe Crossword Clue
- “U R hilarious!” Crossword Clue
- Cap’n’s underling Crossword Clue
- Cow catcher Crossword Clue
- Oreo middle Crossword Clue
- Banquet, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Crosswords with hidden features Crossword Clue
- Carried by aircraft Crossword Clue
- Popular Persian poet Crossword Clue
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.