We have the answer for Irish ___ (dog breed) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Irish ___ (dog breed) crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Irish ___ (dog breed) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Not abundant Crossword Clue
- Person who enjoys fine food and drink Crossword Clue
- Scroll in a synagogue Crossword Clue
- Giggling sound Crossword Clue
- Sanaa who played the attorney Lisa Arthur on “Succession” Crossword Clue
- Brown 40-Down used to decorate one’s skin Crossword Clue
- Affirmative word repeated at the end of “Ulysses” Crossword Clue
- Ram or bull, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Gains back, as money Crossword Clue
- Ahead of schedule Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRISH (noun)
- whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
- BREED (verb)
- call forth
- have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- BREED (noun)
- a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- a special type
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Irish ___ (dog breed) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.