We have the answer for Issued an edict, say crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Issued an edict, say Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Issued an edict, say. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Issued an edict, say crossword clue should be:
- DEMANDED (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EDICT (noun)
- a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- a formal or authoritative proclamation
- SAY (verb)
- have or contain a certain wording or form
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- SAY (noun)
- the chance to speak
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ice cream flavor with a crunch NYT Crossword Clue
- Verdant Crossword Clue
- The creeps NYT Crossword Clue
- Cocktail made with grenadine NYT Crossword Clue
- Designers’ degs. NYT Crossword Clue
- They’re in it for the long haul NYT Crossword Clue
- Snippy NYT Crossword Clue
- “Little House on the Prairie,” e.g.? NYT Crossword Clue
- Cantankerous sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Seoul singers NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.