We have the answer for It comes after nine but not after ten crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It comes after nine but not after ten Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It comes after nine but not after ten. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It comes after nine but not after ten crossword clue should be:
- TEEN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFTER (adverb)
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
- AFTER (adjective)
- located farther aft
- TEEN (adjective)
- being of the age 13 through 19
- TEEN (noun)
- a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Some vintage photo tints NYT Crossword Clue
- Long, narrow piece of jewelry NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a screw after being turned counterclockwise NYT Crossword Clue
- Swindle by instant messaging? NYT Crossword Clue
- One in the hand? NYT Crossword Clue
- Kick off Crossword Clue
- Food container NYT Crossword Clue
- “Agreed!” Crossword Clue
- Formal NYT Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.