We have the answer for It keeps you cool crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It keeps you cool Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It keeps you cool. This clue last appeared September 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It keeps you cool crossword clue should be:
- MISTER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MISTER (noun)
- a form of address for a man
- COOL (noun)
- great coolness and composure under strain
- the quality of being at a refreshingly low temperature
- COOL (adjective)
- marked by calm self-control (especially in trying circumstances); unemotional
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- COOL (verb)
- make cool or cooler
- loose heat
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Stuck in traffic, maybe Crossword Clue
- Needed kneading, maybe Crossword Clue
- Idyllic spot NYT Crossword Clue
- Cried uncle Crossword Clue
- Spouse’s question after a business trip, perhaps Crossword Clue
- *More legible, say Crossword Clue
- Friday, on old TV: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Where to roast a pig Crossword Clue
- Oxidation effect Crossword Clue
- 50 Cent pieces Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.