We have the answer for It may be raised at a table crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for It may be raised at a table crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
It may be raised at a table Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on December 2, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword December 2, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like the Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance, in science fiction NYT Crossword Clue
- Likewise NYT Crossword Clue
- Dutch Golden Age painter NYT Crossword Clue
- Work in progress NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ punk (genre for No Doubt) NYT Crossword Clue
- Taunting cry NYT Crossword Clue
- Tackling group, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Crossword Hints December 2 2023
- Statement of admiration after someone’s impressive feat NYT Crossword Clue
- Air pollution portmanteau NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RAISED (adjective)
- embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery
- increased in amount or degree
- TABLE (noun)
- flat tableland with steep edges
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- TABLE (verb)
- arrange or enter in tabular form
- hold back to a later time
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the It may be raised at a table crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.