We have the answer for It might be a sequel crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
It might be a sequel Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Newsday Crossword on March 24, 2023. You can also find answers to past Newsday Crosswords.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- ‘Man __ Mancha’ Crossword Clue
- A big fan of NYT Crossword Clue
- Messy parsley Crossword Clue
- Pub menu section Crossword Clue
- Group following a coup Crossword Clue
- Detract from Crossword Clue
- Not up to par Crossword Clue
- Showed to be true Crossword Clue
- Dora the Explorer’s cousin Crossword Clue
- Mythical huntsman Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOVIE (noun)
- a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- SEQUEL (noun)
- something that follows something else
- a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.