We have the answer for It might be frozen or liquid crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for It might be frozen or liquid crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
It might be frozen or liquid Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- To this point Crossword Clue
- Model of a vehicle powered by the Mr. Fusion Home Energy Reactor, in science fiction Crossword Clue
- Member of a batting lineup? Crossword Clue
- 2023 movie that features Awkwafina as a game-show contestant Crossword Clue
- Not year-round Crossword Clue
- Hebrew “hill” Crossword Clue
- Letter-shaped fastener Crossword Clue
- Limit to one neighborhood, say Crossword Clue
- What’s the point of church? Crossword Clue
- She played Pete’s mom on Bupkis and A.J.’s mom on The Sopranos Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FROZEN (adjective)
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
- absolutely still
- LIQUID (adjective)
- changed from a solid to a liquid state
- clear and bright
- LIQUID (noun)
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l’ and `r’)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the It might be frozen or liquid crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.