We have the answer for Italian city known for salami crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Italian city known for salami Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Italian city known for salami. This clue last appeared June 8, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Italian city known for salami crossword clue should be:
- GENOA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ITALIAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Italy
- the Romance language spoken in Italy
- GENOA (noun)
- a seaport in northwestern Italy; provincial capital of Liguria
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Weekend classified listing Crossword Clue
- Take steps Crossword Clue
- Fraction of a pound Crossword Clue
- Bother persistently Crossword Clue
- Sance sound Crossword Clue
- Links tour org. Crossword Clue
- Upper hand NYT Crossword Clue
- Snowboard cousin Crossword Clue
- Drink from a flask Crossword Clue
- Obama cabinet member Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.