Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Item brought to the beach crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Item brought to the beach Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Item brought to the beach. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Item brought to the beach crossword clue should be:
- UMBRELLA (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- UMBRELLA (noun)
- a formation of military planes maintained over ground operations or targets.
- a lightweight handheld collapsible canopy.
- UMBRELLA (adjective)
- covering or applying simultaneously to a number of similar items or elements or groups.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- One, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Look of contempt Crossword Clue
- Total Crossword Clue
- Greek sandwich Crossword Clue
- Gets together Crossword Clue
- ‘Don’t ___ me with a good time’ Crossword Clue
- Extra periods, for short Crossword Clue
- Speedy Crossword Clue
- Rejections Crossword Clue
- Decisive defeat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.