We have the answer for Item on a saucer crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Item on a saucer Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Gently throw Crossword Clue
- Sounds from a bird’s nest Crossword Clue
- Ehlers-Danlos, for short Crossword Clue
- ‘Six of ___, half a dozen of the other’ Crossword Clue
- Deeply regrets Crossword Clue
- First word of the second-largest city in California Crossword Clue
- Folklore monster Crossword Clue
- Tried to take a seat Crossword Clue
- Taken off the board Crossword Clue
- Upper-left keyboard key Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SAUCER (noun)
- something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- directional antenna consisting of a parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation
- TEACUP (noun)
- as much as a teacup will hold
- a cup from which tea is drunk
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.