We have the answer for Item split by a 20-Down crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Item split by a 20-Down crossword clue most recently seen in the Vox Crossword.
Item split by a 20-Down Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Pot go-with Crossword Clue
- Large artery from the heart Crossword Clue
- Drum in a drum kit Crossword Clue
- Square root of four Crossword Clue
- Be noncommittal Crossword Clue
- Middle pt. Crossword Clue
- Truism Crossword Clue
- Mustard made with white wine Crossword Clue
- Basis for some poppers Crossword Clue
- Amendment regarding enumerated rights Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPLIT (adjective)
- having been divided; having the unity destroyed
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
- SPLIT (verb)
- separate into parts or portions
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- SPLIT (noun)
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders’ equity
- LOG (verb)
- cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- LOG (noun)
- the exponent required to produce a given number
- a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Item split by a 20-Down crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.