We have the answer for It’s ___! (greedy person’s cry) crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
It’s ___! (greedy person’s cry) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ Tandy, Oscar-winning actress who plays Beryl Peoples in the 1994 film “Nobody’s Fool” Crossword Clue
- Length times width, for a rectangle Crossword Clue
- Roman moon goddess Crossword Clue
- Unpaid TV ad that lectures you: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Somewhere ___ (anywhere but here) Crossword Clue
- Innocent baby animal Crossword Clue
- Irish playwright George Bernard ___ Crossword Clue
- Quickly write down Crossword Clue
- Baseball stitching Crossword Clue
- One or the ___ Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GREEDY (adjective)
- (often followed by `for’) ardently or excessively desirous
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- MINE (noun)
- excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted
- explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
- MINE (verb)
- get from the earth by excavation
- lay mines
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.