We have the answer for It’s a “gift” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
It’s a “gift” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for It’s a “gift”. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the It’s a “gift” crossword clue should be:
- ESP (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GIFT (noun)
- natural abilities or qualities
- the act of giving
- GIFT (verb)
- give as a present; make a gift of
- give qualities or abilities to
- ESP (noun)
- apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- What’s highlighted in some makeup tutorials NYT Crossword Clue
- Suffix with second, but not third NYT Crossword Clue
- Woman’s name that sounds like a pair of letters of the alphabet NYT Crossword Clue
- Like pie, but not cookies? NYT Crossword Clue
- Actress Noblezada who got a Grammy for “Hadestown” NYT Crossword Clue
- Offload quickly NYT Crossword Clue
- Where Hemingway worked on “For Whom the Bell Tolls” NYT Crossword Clue
- Device making robocalls NYT Crossword Clue
- Years ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- The tallest one in the U.S. is California’s Oroville NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.