We have the answer for Its first scene is set near Memphis crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Its first scene is set near Memphis Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 31, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Thunderstruck band NYT Crossword Clue
- __ Eats Crossword Clue
- Footwear brand NYT Crossword Clue
- Harvard or Cambridge grad NYT Crossword Clue
- Something to help you see where you’re going NYT Crossword Clue
- Some consequences for defaulting NYT Crossword Clue
- Laura of “ER” NYT Crossword Clue
- No longer able to get out NYT Crossword Clue
- Barbecue coating Crossword Clue
- ___-Einstein condensate, the so-called “fifth state of matter” NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MEMPHIS (noun)
- an ancient city of Egypt on the Nile (south of Cairo)
- largest city of Tennessee; located in southwestern Tennessee on bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- serving to set in motion
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward
- before anything else
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.