We have the answer for “Ivanhoe” writer crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Ivanhoe” writer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Ivanhoe” writer. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Ivanhoe” writer crossword clue should be:
- SCOTT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCOTT (noun)
- United States general who was a hero of the War of 1812 and who defeated Santa Anna in the Mexican War (1786-1866)
- United States slave who sued for liberty after living in a non-slave state; caused the Supreme Court to declare the Missouri Compromise unconstitutional (1795?-1858)
- WRITER (noun)
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- a person who is able to write and has written something
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Shoe color Crossword Clue
- Some football runs Crossword Clue
- Writer Sontag Crossword Clue
- 17-syllable poem Crossword Clue
- Seedy building Crossword Clue
- Speckled horses Crossword Clue
- Dream up Crossword Clue
- Gaucho’s rope Crossword Clue
- — Jima Crossword Clue
- Less relaxed Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.