We have the answer for Jackrabbit for one crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Jackrabbit for one Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Hammer-wielding member of the Avengers Crossword Clue
- Head ___ (parasite in one’s hair) Crossword Clue
- Squid Game Emmy winner ___ Jung-jae Crossword Clue
- Metal-yielding rocks Crossword Clue
- Song that rockets up the charts Crossword Clue
- Poem of high praise Crossword Clue
- Word that can precede fizz and rickey on a cocktail menu Crossword Clue
- Shad ___ (variety of caviar) Crossword Clue
- Figure of speech like bite the bullet Crossword Clue
- Postal carrier’s load Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JACKRABBIT (verb)
- go forward or start with a fast, sudden movement
- JACKRABBIT (noun)
- large hare of western North America
- HARE (noun)
- flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes
- HARE (verb)
- run quickly, like a hare
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.