We have the answer for Jail term crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Jail term crossword clue answer below.
Jail term Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- Petal squished in kilt crease? Crossword Clue
- Stitched fold Crossword Clue
- Time that may be passed? Crossword Clue
- Charitable person Crossword Clue
- Rock from Lizzo regurgitated Crossword Clue
- First Nations dwelling Crossword Clue
- Card game Crossword Clue
- Pro’s opposite Crossword Clue
- Took stroll as bedlam erupted Crossword Clue
- Sudden break Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENTENCE (verb)
- pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- SENTENCE (noun)
- (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- JAIL (verb)
- lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- JAIL (noun)
- a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Jail term crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.