Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for James of 1974’s “The Gambler” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
James of 1974’s “The Gambler” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for James of 1974’s “The Gambler”. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the James of 1974’s “The Gambler” crossword clue should be:
- CAAN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GAMBLER” (noun)
- someone who risks loss or injury in the hope of gain or excitement.
- a person who wagers money on the outcome of games or sporting events.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Chucklehead Crossword Clue
- Treated like a dog, say Crossword Clue
- Deputy ___ (TV toon) Crossword Clue
- Big fixtures at parks Crossword Clue
- Conniving coteries Crossword Clue
- You’d prefer to have service in it Crossword Clue
- Surrenders Crossword Clue
- Poor-drainage areas Crossword Clue
- Bugs Crossword Clue
- Acted nervously, in a way Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.