We have the answer for Japanese city destroyed by Godzilla crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Japanese city destroyed by Godzilla Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Japanese city destroyed by Godzilla. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Japanese city destroyed by Godzilla crossword clue should be:
- OSAKA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESTROYED (adjective)
- destroyed physically or morally
- spoiled or ruined or demolished
- JAPANESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language
- JAPANESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Put on TV Crossword Clue
- Itinerary preposition Crossword Clue
- What __ missing? Crossword Clue
- This D.J. likes big hits! Crossword Clue
- Keeps moist as vegetables in a grocery store Crossword Clue
- Laundry product in a dangerous 2010s internet challenge Crossword Clue
- Terrible period for kids Crossword Clue
- Fruit that William Tell shot Crossword Clue
- Ready and willing’s partner Crossword Clue
- Narrow to a point Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.