We have the answer for Japanese soup often topped with bean sprouts crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Japanese soup often topped with bean sprouts Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Japanese soup often topped with bean sprouts. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Japanese soup often topped with bean sprouts crossword clue should be:
- RAMEN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAPANESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language
- JAPANESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- TOPPED (adjective)
- having a top of a specified character
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Have student loans, for example Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic “Yeah, right!”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Word that can follow “body” or “mirror” Crossword Clue
- Goofed up Crossword Clue
- E pluribus ___ (phrase on US currency) Crossword Clue
- Light hair color Crossword Clue
- Uplifting poems Crossword Clue
- Racetrack circuit Crossword Clue
- Crossword’s unifying topic Crossword Clue
- Visual organ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.