We have the answer for Japanese soy sauce 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Japanese soy sauce 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Japanese soy sauce in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words March 20 2023 Answers guide.
- TAMARI (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JAPANESE (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language
- JAPANESE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- SOY (noun)
- thin sauce made of fermented soy beans
- erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers; extensively cultivated for food and forage and soil improvement but especially for its nutritious oil-rich seeds; native to Asia
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Treadmill exercise, e.g.
- Extending across
- Made a clone of
- Goes to
- What the hammer strikes
- Result of sleep deprivation
- Pep up
- Coil around
- Caught, as in a net
- “Fantasy Island” star
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.